Are you ready to start earning money answering yes or no questions? If so, there are a few things you’ll need in order to get started. First, you’ll need a computer and internet connection. Next, you’ll need an online application that will offer you payment for your answer work. And finally, be prepared to put in long hours! If you’re still not sure, just check out these free online jobs.
The Top 5 Website to Make Money Answering Yes or No Questions
Are you a busy individual who needs time to focus on your career? Do you have time to answer yes or no questions? If so, you may be able to make some extra money answering questions for companies. These companies will pay you for your time, and the more questions you answer, the more money you’ll earn.
1. HelpOwl is a free resource question-and-answer website. On this website, anyone can use the site’s help to solve problems that are of interest to them. Here, the questioners do not pay you to answer their questions, but answering more queries the faster you will get more points. You can collect these points throughout the site and use them in exchange for gift cards.
To start answering questions you have to register for an account. Once your account is verified you can then start answering questions or writing reviews to earn points. There are different ways to earn points. Doing a company review will earn you 750 points, asking a question will earn 50 points, answering the question will earn from 10-1000 points.
HelpOwl pays its users through Amazon and Walmart Gift cards. 50,000 points will allow you to redeem it for a $10 gift card.
2. Wonder is a question and answer website based on research. Users become research analysts in their neighborhood and begin earning money by answering questions from the website’s research dashboard. Users ask queries, and scholars must do study and offer acceptable answers. Researchers are not paid until the buyer is satisfied with their response.
To become a Wonder research analyst, you must first complete out an application form. Following that, you may choose whether you wish to work as a Source (Researcher) or a Writer. To become a Source user, you must complete a three-step application procedure that assesses your English and critical reasoning abilities. If you pass, you will receive an email from the firm.
Wonder uses PayPal to pay its researchers. A source makes between $8 and $20 per hour, whereas a writer makes between $15 and $18 per hour.
3. JustAnswer is the most popular website online for professionals and newbies to earn cash. It has a very intuitive chatting system that lets you communicate with clients easily. To become a professional on this site, you have to be excellent in the field you’re applying for.
You can select from different areas, including finance, law, animals, etc. Once you have selected the area where you wish to specialize, you will have to enter into your contact details, such as your application for credentials such as your certification or degree, along with your scanned copy of diploma. You will not have to wait long to receive a response.
JustAnswer offers users the option of paying via PayPal and Amazon Gift Card. Payment rates range from $20 to $50 per question or more per question.
4. PrestoExperts is known for providing 24/7 support for just about any field, regardless of whether it relates to tutoring in any subject or providing counseling of any kind. Becoming an expert, you can choose from an area list of more than 600 selections that meet your unique service needs.
To register with PrestoExperts, you must fill out an application consisting of your personal information and your expertise in the field you want to apply for. Best of all, you can apply for multiple categories, provided that you specialize in them. If a position becomes available, you will be sent an invitation via email.
PrestoExperts pays its experts via PayPal or check. As a pro, you define your own hourly rate per session. For each platform you are using to delegate your sessions, you can set the rate per minute. Experts usually charge a low, upfront, one-time customer fee for a session.
5. StudyPool is an online site where tutors can earn money by answering questions, whether it be homework or assignment related. Tutors simply have to browse various categories of topics and answer the questions relating to those items.
To become a tutor, you only need to sign in with your Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn account. Once this process is completed, fill out your profile with your education and majors. Afterward, you’re ready to browse a pool of questions to answer.
Studypool pays its tutors through PayPal. Questions can vary in cost from $1 or more.
There are plenty of ways to get paid by answering questions online. You can offer your services as an expert witness, answer customer questions on the phone, work as a data entry clerk, or offer your services as a survey taker.
But the websites listed above and its methods of making money may be hard for some persons to implement, especially people who may be working, it may be challenging and kind of stressful to them.
Also it will be very challenging for people who need quick results, because, depending on how active you are on these sites, and how good you are on research and answering questions it actually takes time to see good results.
To make things easy, I recommend to you a premium course where you get to make a minimum of $27 a day.